On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM, Hazel Russman
<hazeldeb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 08:09:38 +1000
> Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 3) I am still looking for one or more people to help with updating the
>> Base Handbook, which was translated from German to English. In this
>> case, the work involves translating new material that was added to the
>> German handbook for v4.1. If you are interested in helping with this
>> work, I can provide more info & point you to the relevant files.
>
> Which is more urgent, the Base Handbook or the Calc Wiki? I can do
> either but not both.
>
> Hazel

Hard to choose; IMO both are high priority, so it's really up to you.
Finishing the Calc FAQs is certainly a good thing to do.

More general comment to other team members: there are other French
FAQs and tutorials to be translated in English, if you feel
comfortable doing that. Please coordinate on this list, so you don't
duplicate effort by other team members, including in the French group.
Original French FAQs are here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FR/FAQ
English FAQs are here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq

--Jean