Hello Martin

We are at cross purposes here. I am updating the Draw Guide to Version 4.1
which means two of us were working on the same chapter. I shall now use your
version to complete Chapter 9 and reissue onto the ODF Authors website. This
will mean that Chapter 10 & 11 will follow very quickly.

With regards

Peter Schofield
psaut...@libreoffice.org

On 15 Nov 2013, at 19:58, Martin Saffron [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
<ml-node+s969070n4083378...@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I recently joined the LibreOffice documentation mailing list and decided
> to begin my contribution by updating Chapter 9 of the Draw guide (Adding
> And Formatting Text) to version 4.1. It has now been uploaded to the ODF
> Authors website for review and comments.
>
> http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/draft-lo4.1/chapter-9-adding-and-formatting-text/view
>
> Whilst there was not a great deal that needed to be updated, there is
> one screen shot that will need replacing. The Special Characters
> dialogue box (Figure 8, on page 9) in the version I am using
> (LibreOffice 4.1.3.2 on Windows 8.1) is re-organised, with clickable
> action boxes now found at the bottom of window, along with a new 'Delete
> Last' box added.
>
> I recall reading in the instructional documentation that screen shots
> from Mac or Linux operating systems are preferable to those from
> Windows. As such, I hope that someone will be able to update the screen
> shot on my behalf.
>
> I also wonder whether the slightly different placement of tabs in the
> Graphic Styles dialogue box (Figure 10, on page 12) would necessitate
> replacement of the screen shot. The 'Text' and 'Text Animation' tabs are
> on the second row in the version I am using but this seems a minor detail.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martin

> deleted

> below:
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Version-4-1-Draw-Guide-tp4068532p4083378.html
> To start a new topic under Documentation, email
> ml-node+s969070n1645240...@n3.nabble.com
> To unsubscribe from Documentation, click here.
> NAML

-----
Peter Schofield
psaut...@libreoffice.org