Hello

I've started to look at sections of the Getting Started guide with a view to updating it to the 4.2x branch.

I've made minor, preliminary edits to GS4001 and uploaded the chapter to the ODF Authors site for review and comment. It can be found here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.2/gs4201-introducing-libreoffice/at_download/file

I've identified a few aspects that may need updating upon release of LO 4.2 and noted them in the document. I also tried to note them at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.2, but it appears that I'm unable to save changes.

Time permitting, I will continue through the Getting Started guide (skipping the chapters 4,6,7 and 8).

Regards,

Martin