Hi Martin,

Dňa 2013-12-21 18:05, Martin Saffron wrote / napísal(a):
I did not edit any of the guides directly and upload them as I was unsure whether to edit the recent versions published by Jean or to make edits to the auto-formatted versions submitted to the mailing list by Milos. There is also the fact that the stable LO 4.2 release may introduce further changes.
you can take the version, which is on the web. Once the 4.2 version is finished, I woud like to have a look at its formatting again.

best wishes
Milos

--
Milos Sramek, msrame...@gmail.com