Hello Lloyd

I am running LO 4.1.4 on a MacBook Pro using Mac OS 10.9.1 without any
problems. Never worried about certification as LO has always performed well on
my Apple computers.

To install LO on the later Mac OS, you may have to go to Settings > Sercurity &
Privacy and select Anywhere in the section “Allow apps downloaded from:”.
Default setting for Security & Privacy is Mac App Store.

Regards

PeterS

Peter Schofield
psaut...@libreoffice.org

On 17 Jan 2014, at 05:31, Sevold Lloyd [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
<ml-node+s969070n4092601...@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Has LibreOffice been certified to run under Maverick OSX 10.9.1?  If so,
> which version should I use?
>
> Thank you,
> Lloyd Sevold
> [hidden email]

> deleted

> below:
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/OSX-version-10-9-1-tp4092601.html
> To start a new topic under Documentation, email
> ml-node+s969070n1645240...@n3.nabble.com
> To unsubscribe from Documentation, click here.
> NAML

-----
Peter Schofield
psaut...@libreoffice.org