Tom,
User guides are not apps. Several of our user guides are (or were) in
the iBooks store, because Lulu.com will put them there at no charge to
us. However, the rapidity of user guide production for updates to the
software, and the slowness of getting books into the iBooks store,
means it's not a very useful exercise nor one I pursue.

--Jean