Da: "Sigrid Carrera" <sigrid.carr...@gmail.com>
A: "Marina Latini" <mar...@studiostorti.com>
Cc: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Inviato: Giovedì, 30 gennaio 2014 10:23:14
Oggetto: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] New member

Hi Marina,

I will create an account for you shortly on ODFAuthors. Unfortunately, we
have a problem with creating new users on the website at the moment (tested
~ 1 hour ago by me), so I cannot do it right away.

Once we've created the account for you you will get an email with a link to
set your password.
I hope, we can fix this issue soon. ;)

Best regards,
Sigrid