On 20/09/14 11:06, Jean Weber wrote:
The updated Chapter 12, "ToCs, Indexes, Bibliographies" is available
for review, along with other chapters.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/drafts-v4.2/

This completes the draft book. As soon as chapters have been reviewed,
and revised as necessary, I will publish the chapters and compile the
full book. Please note that any major changes suggested (that is,
improvements rather than correcting errors) will probably be postponed
to the next update of the book. Improving the book is a very good
thing to do, but not at this stage of production... unless nobody
(except me) cares whether this book gets done in a reasonable time or
not. It's already very late.

--Jean

Sorry to be a pain but when I select a chapter how do I set it so others know I am reviewing it and how do I tell if a chapter is under review? My interests cover both the forms side (gui front end) and the data base back end setting up tables, views queries etc. As I was a database manager and designer for many years I have spent many hours dealing with both the front end (gui user forms and controls) and the back end data base design.

Please advise me where you think I would be most useful.

Regards

Peter Goggin