Hi :)
Are you using Windows, Mac or Linux?  I am not sure how to do that in
Windows but in Linux it would be something like;

sudo apt-get install libreoffice-base-drivers

Rinse and repeat for the other 2.  In some distros you might need to
replace apt-get with something else, usually "yum" or something.
Alternatively just open a package-manager and have a look for those
packages/programs in there.

Sorry i have no idea how to check this in Windows! :(
Regards form
Tom :)