Thank you all for your reply.
My primary work would be translating the user guide book specially for
writer, calc, and impress. The translation for wiki or other content
already have many active contributor, but not for guidebook, so I want
to volunteering in translating guidebook into my language.
Am I still continue here, or change to translation team if I want to
translate the guidebook ?

Regards from
Bagus Aji Santoso