Hi Peter,

I am reading this mailing-list. You are writing the same content to me
an to the mailing-list. Some other people do the same. Don't know why ...

>> What I am trying to do is to confirm that someone following the
>> examples will get the correct results. There are no results given in
>> the chapter and it is difficult to confirm the code snippets really
>> work. I have no doubt they do, but in more than 30 years working with
>> data bases I cannot recall ever having to resort to data filtering
>> with filter tables etc. I assumed that this SQL had been tested
>> against a data base and so what I was looking for was a sample
>> database containing the Filterexamples, MediaExample tables etc so
>> that I could check the contents of these tables.  I have down loaded
>> the data bases as you suggested and so I am now trying to identify
>> which ones relate to which parts of Chapter 8. Once I have done this I
>> will test the code, and put in a reference to the exaple data base.
>>
>> Regards
>>

>> Peter Goggin
>>
> Having looked at the large number of test data bases it would take me
> much too long to identify the correct ones. I will continue with
> constructing a simple data base to test the SQL code. I am happy to send
> you this data base if it will help.

The database for most of the content is Media_without_Macros.
Example for a filter you will find in the form "Loan", the form "Media"
and the form "Reader_Admission".

If you have problems to find: Copy the code and send it in a private
mail to me. I will have a look where to find the code.

Regards

Robert