Hi :)
+1  :))
I think it proves the point about MTs! ;)

I've never seen anyone wearing a desktop computer!  With watches and
glasses and things that are appearing nowadays i'm not sure how bad things
would get if i took what the MT gave and tried to make sense of it.  Humans
are definitely an important part of the process - we make mistakes too but
probably less bizarre or misleading (nor so frequently).

Regards from