Hi,

Florian Effenberger píše v St 10. 02. 2016 v 18:05 +0100:

> In order to support the community even better, we would like to create a
> better budgetting process, have a concrete plan for 2016 already now,
> with a few "pools" or "buckets" defined, ideally:
>
> 1. community events (aimed at getting face-time for community contributors)
> 2. infrastructure (e.g. compute power/hardware/storage, cloud, VMs),
> 3. marketing (aimed at representing the project to the outside world)
> 4. other (anything that does not fit into the above)

Olivier is currently working on a webservice that is able to show the
help online [and hopefully in a better quality than the current
wikihelp].

For a long time, we are discussing also a way to edit the help more
conveniently, ideally directly from the web interface [use case: the
user sees wrong / old help content -> proposes an update -> somebody
from the documentation team approves that -> everybody wins :-)]

Unfortunately, the progress is slow, we did not attract any web
developers yet, and trying to develop that only via GSoC tasks is too
slow.

I propose to have a Documentation budget item for a tender to create
such a webservice - any objections, please?

Technically, it would still work on top of the .xhp files; it turns out
that we can clean up the format a bit to make it more readable, and
changing all the tools and workflows is too much work.

All the best,
Kendy