Hi Sophie, All

Em 26/02/2016 09:51, Sophie escreveu:
> Hi Kendy,
> Le 26/02/2016 13:34, Jan Holesovsky a écrit :
>> Hi,

(snip)

> Thanks to Olivier for this great work, I tested it yesterday and it's
> already a nice move. Just for my understanding, I thought it was to be
> able to replace the current embedded browser LibreOffice is providing.
> So that mean that the help files could be displayed either locally and
> on a webservice? And the wiki will be abandoned in that case?

I'm no wizzard of web technology so I had to start the long march with
the first step which is the proof of concept. In this particular case
the difference between a online and local help service is a change in
the protocol (from html:// to file://, which I had not solved yet) and
all the rest is the same.

On the wikihelp, I don't think it has to be abandonned. "Au contraire",
it has matured and it works. Let's stay with the wikihelp, until the
other solution proves better.

(snip)

> I forgot where do we stand with the extended tooltips, is there still a
> technical issue to extract them and what remains is the l10n problem?

One of the challenges.

Regards
--
Olivier Hallot