I've replaced the GS5.1 ODT files on the wiki and the ODFAuthors
website with the "cleaned" files.

In the next day or two I will compile the full book and publish it.

I have started updating the Writer Guide from v4.2 to v5.2. This
includes some content improvement (rewording), updating to the v5.x
template, changing paragraph and character styles from OOoXXXXX to
generic styles or LOXXXXX styles, and of course making any changes
required to match changes in the software.