Hi Dave, Hi all.

Allow me to suggest that the mismatch in rendering may be consequence of
a screen/pixel calibration or some distortion introduced by video
drivers between different computers.

At this moment I'd like to pick the ideas already on the table and get a
final production of the covers by knowledgeable community members.

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot