I have now returned a fully reorganised and updated Preface to ODF
Authors:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-6.0/gs6000-reorganised-preface/view

The main changes are:

  * I have applied an updated edition of Jean's previous 5.0 chapter
    template. Essentially it is the same except I have replaced the
    icons for Note, Tip and Caution with some that I feel are more
    appropriate. If there are no objections I will add this template to
    ODF Authors Resources for Contributors as the template to be used
    for all the LO6.0 guides.
  * We were contacted by one of our translators regarding the way
    contributors were given attribution for their work. Those the
    previous the Acknowledgements section of the Preface has been
    removed from page 7 and all contributors are now shown after the
    copyright notice.
  * The help menu information has been expanded.

If possible, please take a look at this revision and post any thoughts
or observations to this thread by Wednesday 14th. February, so that this
can be discussed at the next docs meeting.

Dave