hi,

> I only have a guess: make a difference with Calc functions. In some
> cases like Cos, Sin, and some VBA financial functions, the function name
> and results returned are the same.
Do I understand correctly that it is for this reason the functions in
Writer tables are called formulas? :)
https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/swriter/main0214.html
Although in the other place they are called all the same functions.
https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/swriter/02/14020000.html?&DbPAR=WRITER&System=WIN
Note: it is without some [NoRuntime], or [NoCalc]. or even [Writer].

> So I humbly beg to differ on the obstruction the reading of the Help. It
> does not affect my reading.
In the letter Jean-Francois Nifenecker talks about his book and lists the
names of the chapters. One of the chapters has the title "5 - Runtime
Library".
https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg11968.html
I have not read his book, but I guess he does not write about a Runtime
Library. Most likely he chose this name only because after each function in
the help we use the term Runtime.

In addition, I really do not understand why the user should confuse
functions from different modules.
For example:
https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/sbasic/shared/03080102.html?DbPAR=BASIC#bm_id3154923
Nowhere is it said that this is a function of Basic, and a beginner may not
even know that we note the functions of this module by the strange
expression [Runtime].
But the user still understands what he reads about the Basic function.
And I think that it would be more useful to specify explicitly: "A function
Basic that calculates the cosine of an angle." Instead of no one
understandable [Runtime].

> And please note that a change like this will trigger a set of
> translation rework.
Yes, we need to think about translation, and in this case it's 700+ lines.
But we also need to think about how to take out a garbage in time.
Otherwise, we will have only the garbage.

PS: I added Jean-Francois Nifenecker to CC. May be he knows what means
[Runtime].
Because for me it still looks like "Cos Function [👌]"

Best regards,
Lera