Really, so you created a template for your use. Cool.

Anyway, yes I realized that LOxxxx would be be preferred wording.

I was holding off to hear from a particular person but apparently he
doesn't have as strong an opinion as I thought.. so I'll make that change
over the weekend and update all of the chapters in the draft directory.

BTW Has your team written guides/manuals in Dutch which could be translated
into English?

Best wishes,

Drew