I have now copied last few English files over from ODFAuthors to Nextcloud:

Under Contributor Resources:

  * Folder AutoText = 2 files Using AutoText.odt & the associated ".bau"
    configuration file.
  * Folder Documentation Team Info = 5 files about Documentation
    workflow & using ODFAuthors
    Obviously these files require a major revision.
  * odtclean.py - The Python document cleanup script.
    Should have a small explanatory doc about what it is for and how to
    use it.
    ODFAuthors shows a cryptic note "Usage: ./odtclean.py -i <input
    file> -o <output file>"
  * template-changer-1.2.7d.oxt - Extension to simplify template merging.
  * I have also added the AltSearch 1.4.2.oxt extension.
    This provides a find & replace facility which is more advanced than
    the inbuilt option.

Miscellaneous folder added under Archives has 2 zip files:

  * How-tos & Tutorials.zip
  * White Papers.zip

I put them in the Archives, because I wasn't sure if there was a more
appropriate place for them.

The copy of English files from ODFAuthors is now complete.

Regards
Dave