Howdy Cathy,

The code change making them standard was checked into the source just
today, after the decision to move forward last week.

The change will appear in the daily build binaries tomorrow or the next day.

BTW, There is also a fair bit of talk about making this change the default
interface, however, IF that happens it will not change for a few more
releases. (at least that is what I take away from the discussion so far.)