Heck! Is there nowhere to hide :))

I just got in and saw Cathy's post. Other than the occasional trivial
edit, I always work off-line. I have downloaded Cathy's file and given
it a "/very cursory/" look over.

I am still bogged down with chapter 2 and the template revision, so I am
not in a position to do any kind of thorough review. However, I have not
encountered any of the slowness Cathy mentioned, which is surprising,
given that the LO install on the Win 7 machine I am currently using
normally runs like a dead slug. Maybe at the end of tomorrow's meeting
we could help Cathy to change her LO memory settings via the "/Expert
settings/" to see if that improves her situation.

Dave