Great, I'm glad you found it.

There is a difference between the services which needs to be taken into
account however.

A big difference is of course in how the files are, by default, delivered
to users between the two services:
plone will always lead to a download and nothing more.
nextcloud, on the other hand , to displaying the file contents and the user
has the option to choose a download, but that is not as straight forward as
it was on plone.

This, display the contents, is true whether the files are
.odt/ods/odg/odp/pdf or any number of graphic formats (ie. png/jpeg) for
that matter.

It will, IMO, require that the team look at using a combination of the
website/wiki/nextcloud.