Hi *,

I have updated
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index.php?&Inhalt=hsqldb_firebird_migration

Will see if I will get to explain most of the problems (and
workarounds), which will appear while migrating from HSQLDB to Firebird.
- Views aren't migrated
- Tablenames and columnnmes must have less than 32 characters
- Datefields, timefields and date-time-fields will be migrated with
wrong values depending on the timezone (HSQLDB-bug)
- Subforms and parameter-queries aren't working
- Some functions in queries must be migrated later by the user

Could be there are more problems while migrating. I will test all this
with the databases of the German Base-Handbuch.

Regards

Robert