Howdy,

A short comings here, IMO (and it was inherited), is an uneasiness about
promoting anything that isn't sitting on a TDF property.

I would much rather see us put some thought into helping get the word out
that the resource for teachers is there then to take the time to rebrand it
and likely dilute it by changing the focus.

At this moment it seems particularly fitting given the number of people
faced with helping their children or themselves (k-college) deal with
switch from brick and mortar schools to virtual.

Drew