On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:43 AM Pulkit Krishna <pulkitkrishn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am not saying to remove the original guide. They can be there for the
> teachers. We can change it to make it for everyone and publish the new
> guides.
> I have asked the permission of Benard Poole for it.

That is all well and good and if you really want to spend time re-writing
it great.

What I'm saying is that what I would like to see first and also is for the
documentation page on the main website to have a place for listing these
types of resources so they get some visibility.

Another example, a series of books I didn't see listed there from Bruce
Byfield who did a nice job a couple years back on Typographic Design with
LibreOffice. I'm sure there are others. I think the ROI would be much
greater doing that then rewriting things so they are LO branded and
distributed from the TDF infrastructure.

Drew