Quick two updates to the draft covers on the NC server.

For the Base guide only - swapped out the TDF logo (top of the page)
for the community logo with "The Documentation Team" below it, per the
current guides, and added a, currently, blank back cover with the same
theme.
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/XkirCBX7QQqjc4p has been
updated with the changes, but the zip file with the svg (inkscape)
files has not yet.