I know - I said last time, last time...but almost forgot to make the
A4 sized, for PDF, pages match the new look
Also, the idea of a QR code - so I updated both the wrap around print
cover with a QR code and the A4 also
The odg files for both the wrap (print) and A4 (pdf) are up in the
cover7 folder or just to look at them a pdf here
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/FtJW3Ce8DQ4REL7
and that is it, for real, for this ;-) till after the next meeting.