Hello Steve,

I am very sorry, now I can see the mistake.

Where is written:
*"with exception to clipboards"*

Please consider this:
"*with exception to images from the Gallery*"

I wrote clipboards thinking in the images from the Gallery, sorry about
that.

When the guide was describing the *Area Style / FIlling* button it was
saying the following:

"*Area Style / Filling** – sets the color or other characteristics of the
background area that contains the image, not the image itself.*"

But I believe this is only true for inserted images from an external file
(like a .jpg or a .png). When we are talking about an image from the
Gallery, this button changes the image itself, and not the background.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano