Hello Everybody

I would like your opinions on creating an appendix for every guide that
contains all the tools that are available for the toolbars.

To explain — I am updating the Impress Guide to 7.0 and I have to deal with
toolbars. Instead of having to explain that the tools on each toolbar or the
optional tools that are available for each toolbar, would it be better to
create an appendix containing all the information on toolbars, that is default
set of tools and optional tools that can be accessible after using Visible
Buttons. This would become Appendix B Toolbars in the Impress Guide and would
similar to Appendix A Keyboard Shortcuts.

I know it means creating an extra chapter for a guide, but I think it is worth
it. Also users would not be scratching heads wondering where all the tools are.

Please let me know what you think. I am prepared to create an Impress Appendix
B as a trial so everybody can see what I am trying to do.

With regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com