Hello Steve

Your comments I agree with totally.

At the moment the Toolbar Appendix could be a millstone around our necks, but I
hope that it jogs the design and user experience people into action. I have
come across the problems you mention about blank areas and no name. Also, I
think there are too many toolbars and some are definitely over the top with one
only contains TWO tools.

I will stick with the Toolbar Appendix for now and will probably create one for
the Draw Guide when I start updating it to 7.0. The Draw Guide and Impress
Guide are very closely related and there is a lot of cross information to
handle.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com