Hi Felipe,

With regards to a possible Toolbars appendix, I'm not sure much has changed since August 31st, when I wrote: "I have concluded that at this stage, including such an appendix in the guide might do more harm than good. Consequently, my current intention is to progress the 7.0 Calc Guide without a Toolbars appendix.". I would still be in favour of NOT trying to include it in the CG at this time.

I am in favour of publishing now, with one review as you suggest. My only slight concern might be Chapter 12 (Macros), only because I believe that Olivier made some significant changes (including new material) at first review. If it would help, I would be happy to review the new material before issue.

Regards,

Steve