-------- Original Message --------
From: Regina Henschel [mailto:rb.hensc...@t-online.de]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2021, 19:08 UTC
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Starmath code documentation

> Hi Dante,
>
> Dante Doménech schrieb am 27.02.2021 um 13:07:
>> Hello.
>> I was wondering if there's any wiki website for the code documentation.
>> In particular I'm interested on starmath documentation.
>> If there's one could you point me there?
>
> For such, you should start at
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
>
> There you can explore "Source Code Documentation", which leads me to
> https://docs.libreoffice.org/starmath.html (I think, the content there
> comes originally from Eric Bachard)
>
> and look at "Writing Source Code Documentation" how to add the
> information to the code.
>
>> If not, where should I create it?
>>

> In case you will go with the Wiki, you should start at
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development with Section "Misc."
> (scroll down). It has the single Modules. There you would need to add
> "Math".
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Dante, I don't know if you are subscribed to this list, so I am poking
my nose in here again, because Regina is much more involved and
knowledgable about the project code than I am. However, based on 20+
years of observation and experience I do know you can definitely trust
any pointers Regina offers you.

Regards
Dave