Dante,

The only "documentation" I know of is in this link:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@sw.openoffice.org/msg00200.html

This is actually an overview of the starmath module. This link is in the
README file inside the "starmath" folder.

I also searched on Google and on OpenOffice's website to see if I could
find anything else, but there was nothing there.

Regards,
Rafael