Cath

There are two principles of permanent magnet regulator and friend recently
went into it. Can you believe Bombardier the original maker of rotax have
changed on the good quality one

I hear from both Adelaide cadets and charters towers cadets are both having
issues with the charging in the ASK21 mi. It does need Schleicher to
approve a decent regulator.  Powermate an Aussie one is back in production
again  and I have used same in  pik20e for over 20 years and battery life
immediately jumped from 15months to 5 years.

When at goldsmiths 10 yrs ago Jenny was on  ride on mower and battery was
boiling with a it everywhere. I told her to Immediately turn on mower
lights.  After 20min of mowing she turns on lights and leaves them.

This all started looking for your address for ESA stuff which came slowish
mail for some radon and how's the clearnav vario going?

Ian McPhee
0428847642
Box 657 Byron Bay NSW 2481