Thanks guys.
Awesome rapid response :)
Has anyone got some more pictures of the cut outs th

From: dog@lists.riverland.net.au<mailto:dog@lists.riverland.net.au>
[mailto:dog@lists.riverland.net.au] On Behalf Of Nils Beck
Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2018 5:39 PM
To: dog@lists.riverland.net.au<mailto:dog@lists.riverland.net.au>
bolts

Some illustration attached...
:-)
Nils

On 07.04.2018 11:29, Nils Beck wrote:
We did this a couple of years ago. You have to cut some openings in the floor
pan, replace the rod ends and then close the cutouts by hand lay-up (so you
have to cut it open again the next time again...).
There is a kind of bulkhead where these rod ends are bolted on, it's all
straightforward once you have have openend the floor pan. I would keep the
holes as small as possible, you can always make them larger if you don't have
sufficient acces.
For replacement, we used high-quality automotive parts, something like this:
https://www.isa-racing.com/detail/index/sArticle/6551/sCategory/970.
While you're at it, check the hoop brackets, which hold the landing gear, for
cracks - sandblasting and re-painting may be a good idea.
Cheers
Nils