Hi Tom,
I grinned when I read your post as its not uncommon at all for us to have
38degC here in Summer. The only possible issue that i can think of is around
your canopy. If its left open for any period of time in the sun then it can
expand where its reluctant to close properly.Just keep it closed and a good
canopy cover over it to minimise the cockpit temp.This also saves you from
being branded on any bare skin by the harness hardware when climbing into the
cockpit.The last concern is around the state of the chocolate bar that was left
in a cockpit pocket!
Best Regards
Laurie

    On Friday, 7 June 2019, 2:09:51 pm AEST, Tom Preisser <t...@ecoflight.com>