Thanks Rick,
That is a good idea, hinging from the bottom. The work in 3506 is so ugly I
wonder if it was a modification done by the Thais who would likely have
always kept the duct open ?
I have tried to get in touch with Herr Hoffmann to ask about other design
details but the two email addresses I have for him have bounced. Retired ?
Cheers