-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date:   Tue, 23 Nov 2021 20:51:38 +0800
From:   The Ric <ricinthel...@outlook.com>
To:     Martyn <mar...@actrix.co.nz>

hi martin just checked the specs on the number i just sent. it has an outer length of 554mm (divided by 3.14 gives an overall diameter of 176mm).

i have a one pager from nigel somewhere on how to go about taking the magneto off(required to change belt) but basically from memory the port side carb comes off, the starter comes off and then the magneto comes off. he may have posted this on here sometime earlier. i will try to copy it  and post here.