I have a, friend who is, aeronautical engineer but he is not a CASA part 21
engineer  but works through an insured engineer.

Re accepting NZ they should but for example JS1 got full certification in
NZ but in AU is, still experimental. CASA did accept the NZCAA wing tip
tanks in PA25 so who knows!

Lockie is in France now but owns a DG400 glider and knows every rule in the
CASA book.

Ian McPhee
0428847642