I agree that users prefer stable versions over unstable and frequent ones.
And I can tell that because of being a dolibarr.es forum moderator, where
users complaint about finding a major version being released, updating and
not finding their bug fixed. (And sometimes more bugs appear).

I encourage board members of the association to discuss the current
planning in the next meeting.

Regards,

*Marcos García*

marcos...@gmail.com