I don't come out of the closet very often, 
             But I just wanted to say, my son ( 13 ) and I, just went to our 
4th DOOBIES 
 concert. We went to the concert at Mohegan Sun ( a casino) in Conn. on the 
19th. I read all the posts of this club, whether I agree or disagree with 
some of the content, is irrelevant. I've been a member for almost 5 years, 
and have made some GREAT friends !
             There were no AS passes for the show.....
              There was no Meet and Greet....
             There were no photo chances......
             I have NO idea, what the set-list was....
             I'm not even sure who WAS or WASN'T there....
              and I don't know all the songs on the new CD

But you know what ? We had a GREAT time rockin with the Doobs. They had 
EVERYONE on they're feet, by the end of the show. It was the BEST show, we 
have been to ! I guess what I'm trying to say is, that the revues,the 
amenities,the news articles,  the set lists, AS passes............really 
don't matter. We're all there for the same reason. ....to watch our favorite 
band perform.
          I DO want to thank Debbie W , for setting up a GREAT pre-show 
buffett . That made our whole evening !...and Marla, see ya down the 
road.....and DOOBS....thank you....
                                                                              
     Jim

Reply via email to