Hi Everybody,
Jim and I want to wish you all a very Happy and healthy
Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful this year.
I echo the thanks to Debbie for the wonderful job she did of
putting the pre- concert dinner together at the Mohegn Suns casino. We
had a really great night that night. It was a lot of fun, being with
friends, and enjoying the music. Which of course was fabalous as always.
I too think that was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I
even had the "honor" of learning a few dance steps from a tipsy man in
the asile! For sure a night we will never forget. Thanks Doobies.... not
only did we have a wonderful time listening to your music... but we have
gotten to be good friends with the other fan club memebers and it is
like a family reunion at the shows. Yes... I am still in recovery from
thinking I am still able to dance around like when I was 16 !
Perfect concert to end 1999 !!!
Thanks...
Sue & Jim