Well since we don't have Marti doing our birthdays any longer, I completely 
forgot to wish the April babies.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But I do know...that 
today is Lori Seamans birthday, so I'll say Happy Day to her and the rest of 
you that I missed during the month.
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL YOU APRIL BABES AND BABETTES!  :)
  
  Also....Lori and her hubby Rick have had a couple of mondoly interesting 
days up in the San Francisco area, shooting a music video for METALLICA! She 
found out some interesting stuff (inclucing something about the Doobies) 
....and MTV did a behind the scenes "Making of the video" and Lori and Rick 
were interviewed. So they are going to be ON TV next week! Isn't that the 
coolest??? Yahooooooo!!!
  Anyway...I'll leave the details to Ms. Lori. 
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI........ You rock girlfriend.  46 days to Las Vegas!!!!! 
                 ~:*;~:*;*~  Peace, Holly J ~:*;~:*;~
"You'll always have a chance to give up, so why do it now?" The Doobie 
Brothers                                           
                             * * * * * * * * * * * *
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to