Thanks Sista Holly!!  
Yes, it was great in San Francisco.  That was my first rock video.....very 
cool.  I have to correct you though.  Rick was interviewed by MTV, 
unfortunately I was left out on that one, lol.  You will see me though on MTV 
in the background or maybe even driving a stunt car, who knows.  I've ended 
up on the cutting room floor before, he he he.
I did some stunt driving for the video.  I'm in a green car (forget what make 
of the car) and a gold Chrysler.  I had a lot of fun!! 
Rick doubled for James Hetfield (lead singer in Metallica).  James was taller 
than Rick but, since he was in a car, it didn't matter.  Rick was actually a 
really good double for James with a little Hollywood magic done to him.  
James also did some driving under Rick's supervision.  He did a great job and 
you could tell he was having a blast.  

I met this guy that was on the set.....of course I was wearing my Doobie 
Brothers jacket.  This guy, Jimmy was asking about my jacket.  I was telling 
him how the Doobies are my all time favorite band.  He proceeded to tell me 
that he has worked with the Doobies for 15 years shipping their equipment to 
concerts by land or sea.  I thought that was pretty cool.  

Anyway, thanks for the birthday greeting Holly, love ya!!

Take care,

Lori
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to