Yep, Tommy Johnston is the correct answer...

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Rick Santangelo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Thursday, April 27, 2000 9:43 AM
                To:     Doobie Bros. Fan Club
                Subject:        Re: 3 Years?



                Laurin Willis wrote:
                > 
                > I can't believe Laughlin was 3 years ago...where does the
time go...
                > 
                > Laughlin trivia question:
                > 
                > Who said, "Is this where I'm suppose to be?"

                I believe it was Tommy walking into the room by himself to
the shock and
                amazement of all of us! I could be wrong because I wasn't in
the room at
                that very moment but I'm pretty sure he was the first Doobie
to greet us.

                I still can't believe it, three years later!

                Rick
                _________________________
                To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with
                "unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to