Scott, I had the same problem too, falling off the list after winning, so I
was unaware that the meeting was being held on Saturday afternoon. I had a
hotel room in Las Vegas which was at least 1.5 hours away (we drove out for
the Friday night show, getting there around 1PM)and was unable to make the
meeting the next day. However, we had a tremendous time on Friday; enjoying
fantastic weather, a great show along the river(with BIG Mike acknowledging
the fan club to an audience for the first time), meeting all the other lucky
fans, the band and Cris. Thanks to the Doobies for an everlasting memory (I
still can't believe I was there) and to BIG Mike for an unexpected, but
pleasurable, phone call telling me I'd won. It certainly is hard to believe
that was three years ago already.
Laurin, do we have a list of everyone who was there? I remember there were
two shows, 20 winners and 20 guests at each.
Bill from Jersey
-----Original Message-----
From: scott elsberry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 3 Years?
3 years!!
My how we have grown....
My answer is.......Keith Knudsen??
Heck...I didn't even know there was a get together
that afternoon....I got dropped from the list after
winning in the contest.
Thanks for the mememories...
Scott
>From: Laurin Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: 3 Years?
>Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:34:19 -0400
>
>I can't believe Laughlin was 3 years ago...where does the time go...
>
>Laughlin trivia question:
>
>Who said, "Is this where I'm suppose to be?"
>_________________________
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
>"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.