Title: RE: Steely Dan "LIVE" ?

I caught them in '93 Charlotte, NC. Also have a live CD released a few year s ago featuring one of the tunes they performed in Charlotte. In '73 they were supposed to play a bill with Spooky Tooth, The Doobie Bros. and others but they cancelled at the last minute. Catch them this summer if you can. They are GREAT.

Later,
Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: KC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 10:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Steely Dan "LIVE" ?


"If I heard correctly, they're  planning their first tour in years as well!"

I thought I recall reading once that Steely Dan (being mainly made up of
studio musicians) had only played one concert date in thier history, and
that was very early in the bands career at that. But I could have been
mistaken by believing what I read. I can't say as to that I've ever seen
them live though. . . anybody else ever seen Steely Dan live ? Anybody have
a Steely Dan Live Abum or CD ?

KC in SJ


_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.

Reply via email to