Good question Dave!
And I look forward to seeing what replies you get, since I can't think of
any!
All the best,
Brian
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Dalpos
Sent: 19 May 2000 18:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Bands influenced by Doobs
I know, the "horse is dead" as far as the Hall of Fame effort is concerned,
but in learning more about the criteria or characteristics of bands that
have entered the HoF, it appears that one of the biggest is whether the
artist had a major influence on subsequent artists.
Has anyone ever heard or read about other well-known artists who have
referred to the Doobies as one of the major influences?
Dave "Doobee" Dal Pos
Bow, NH
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.
_________________________
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"unsubscribe doobiefans-list" in the body.