|
Oh
absolutely!! That song abounds with the "chunka-chunka" sound. Y'all
correct me if I'm mistaken but I seem to recall that Tom Johnston was once
nicknamed "The Chunka-Chunka Kid" for his rhythm guitar sound. Please
advise any correction to this reference if applicable.
Anyway
the influence is all over that song. Probably the most flagrant Doobie sound
that I have heard on any record that is not a Doobie cover tune. The Isley
Brothers also acknowledge appreciation for the Doobs with their funky rendition
of LTM from the That Lady record.
Later,
Steve
|
Title: RE: Bands influenced by Doobs
- Bands influenced by Doobs David Dalpos
- RE: Bands influenced by Doobs Brian H Brown
- Re: Bands influenced by Doobs RONALD GRIEGER
- RE: Bands influenced by Doobs Adams, Steve
- RE: Bands influenced by Doobs starr williams
- RE: Bands influenced by Doobs Adams, Steve
- Re: Bands influenced by Doobs Ryan Smith
- Re: Bands influenced by Doobs David R. Wasserstrom
- RE: Bands influenced by Doobs Adams, Steve
- RE: Bands influenced by Doobs Noe, Dave
